Terms & Conditions
- CleanConnect agrees to provide the cleaning services for the client as set out in the Terms and Conditions
section below and will exercise reasonable skill and care in performing the service. Further, CleanConnect will
undertake the cleaning services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
- The Client has hereby given permission to CleanConnect to enter the property in order to undertake the
cleaning services as set out in the attached notes or as may be agreed between the parties.
- In order to undertake the cleaning services either the client could let us into their property, or the Client
will provide CleanConnect with keys to access the property. Such keys shall remain the property of the Client
and are to be returned to the Client upon request. CleanConnect agrees not to loan, duplicate, or use the keys
in any unauthorised manner, nor for any reason other than to access the property at agreed times for the purposes
of cleaning. CleanConnect will ensure the safe keeping of keys at all times alternatively. CleanConnect accepts
responsibility for the costs of replacement keys, locks and any associated damage or losses should the keys be lost,
stolen, or misused whilst in their possession.
- Where parking is restricted, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure access. Where necessary, parking passes
should be provided.
- CleanConnect will use products and equipment supplied by the client unless the client agrees to a charge if
CleanConnect is required to provide all the necessary machinery, tools and materials for the efficient completion
of the cleaning service.
- CleanConnect will repair or replace any items damaged during the process of cleaning up to a maximum cost of £500.
CleanConnect takes no liability for faulty fixtures & fittings of items in the Client’s property or damage caused by them.
It remains the Client’s duty to maintain the environment & inform CleanConnect of any changes. If an item is damaged,
we will contact you to inform you within 24 hrs.
- The Client agrees to pay CleanConnect the quoted cleaning rate, in respect of the aforesaid cleaning services.
The Client will pay CleanConnect from an invoice which will be sent to the client on the 30th of each month.
- In the event that payment for cleaning services is not received within 7days of said invoice being sent out,
then any cleaning agreement will be suspended until the outstanding amount is cleared.
- Where the Client seeks to temporarily suspend the services e.g. by reason of holiday, she shall provide CleanConnect
with 2 weeks’ notice. Any other cancellation of an agreed clean requires a minimum of 24 hours this will incur full
payment of clean or 48 hours which will incur 50% charge of the clean.
- In the event of any changes to CleanConnect prevailing rates or service, CleanConnect will provide 2 weeks’ notice.
- In the event that additional cleaning services are required by the Client these shall be the subject of specific agreement
between the parties.
- The contract is for an unlimited term. Either party can terminate the contract by giving the other party 2 week’s written
notice CleanConnect will give the client 1 grace cancellation.
- In the event of the Client having a complaint or an item cannot be found, the Client agrees to raise such a complaint
orally or in writing within 24 hours of the complaint arising, or as soon thereafter as is reasonably practicable.
- CleanConnect staff will exercise reasonable skill and attention in caring for any pets while in the property but we
cannot be liable for any damage caused to or by animals during, after or as a result of our cleaning.
- CleanConnect will not accept deliveries while in a property unless by prior agreement. When accepting deliveries,
CleanConnect accepts no liability for checking the conditions or contents of the delivery.
Any variation to the terms set out herein is subject to the parties agreeing to the same.